Let's Transform Your Business Together
Standard software and application sales cycles not cutting it anymore? If waiting for customer demand and responding to RFPs no longer supports your strategic business growth, Concerto’s Partner Network program provides step-by-step guidance and resources to help you transition to a profitable cloud model quickly.
When you are successful, we are successful. We view cloud enablement as key to your success and have designed a program that is much more a cloud offering. Cloud enablement addresses the business transformation required to compete in a cloud-first marketplace. We deliver a comprehensive program that addresses everything from operations and accounting to sales and marketing.
Whether you’re new to the cloud or looking to improve your offerings, we help partners in all stages of cloud adoption and application transformation. Our Partner Development Specialists will assess your cloud business maturity, get you the training you need to fill knowledge gaps, connect you with services that support development of new offerings, and help you build a strategic and profitable cloud business plan.
Concerto’s program is flexible, robust and personal. We offer you a trusted advisor partnership that’s ideal for anyone who values expertise, honesty and a commitment to success through collaboration.
Our Cloud Enablement Program Covers:
- Financials - We’ll give you guidance to ensure your transformation is profitable and sustainable, outlining the systems, licensing structures and cost models required to ensure high margins, reoccurring revenue and a healthy P&L.
- Go-to-Market - Get advice and resources to differentiate your brand and amplify your sales and marketing efforts with a cloud message. Our partner portal, marketing kits and sales training will help empower your team.
- Technical & Operations - We conduct a comprehensive operational onboarding to assess your technical capacities, operations and IP followed by a business transformation workshop to help you optimize your business for the cloud.
- People -We assess and help train your team, providing support on the competencies, certifications and human resources you will need to realize your potential and capitalize on the trends and cloud services most in demand.
- Leadership - Get insights into your leadership practices. We help you identify potential operational gaps and glean best-practices measurement, compensation and communication models deployed by successful cloud businesses.