Our experts manage the security of your platform so you don’t have to.
Your organization’s data security is only as strong as the people and processes managing it. Concerto’s enhanced security services leverage proven technologies, consultative services and strict protocols to create a layered security posture that aligns with current industry best practices. Our experts can help your organization quickly adapt to new security practices or regulatory and compliance requirements – and extend your platform into individual virtual private cloud environments – enabling customized, customer-specific controls.
Enhanced Security Controls for Specific Requirements
All Concerto virtual private cloud environments come with powerful state-of-the-art security features and are monitored and managed around the clock. However, there are times when an organization needs to implement a specific setting to satisfy a business or regulatory requirement. In these cases, Concerto customers can choose an enhanced security package or a la carte security add-ons. Below, you’ll find an overview of our enhanced security offerings.
Concerto Cloud Services Security Overview
Enhanced Security Package*
- Centralized and automated anti-malware and OS patching
- Identity Management
- True network segmentation and isolation from ingress to egress
- Data in-motion encryption by default
- Multiple firewall segments operating at layer 1-7 of the OSI stack
- State-of-the-art IDPS solution monitored and managed 24x7 by a dedicated security operations center
- Reverse Proxy services
- “Other” proprietary security mechanisms and practices
- Intelligent, multi-point syslog solution
- SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) Encryption
- Syslog (Logging)
- Two-factor authentication
- Encryption (Required for many regulatory requirements such as FIPS-140-2, HIPAA, and more)
- One Vulnerability and Penetration Test per year, with a report to the customer of the findings
*Any Enhanced Security Package item can be added individually.
| Additional vulnerability or penetration tests Additional storage for retention of logging files Any Enhanced Security Package item ||