The Convenience of the Cloud with all the Control of On-premise
In a public cloud (or multi-tenant environment) your enterprise application shares the same servers and components with other organizations. Standardized security measures don’t always measure up, and customizations can’t be specifically addressed. Notoriously complex ERP applications can be deployed more quickly and cost-effectively – and deliver better security and flexibility – in a private cloud than their on-premise predecessors. Concerto Cloud was built to handle your mission-critical demands and your toughest regulatory and security challenges.
Concerto Cloud Services simplifies the maintenance, management, licensing and support for ERP applications without the drawbacks of public cloud and multi-tenant environments. Our cloud services for ERP are provisioned specifically for your application, in secure pods that flex up as your demands increase – and include comprehensive managed services. Concerto ERP solutions not only provide maximum data security, but also flexibility for customizations, integrations and stronger performance than generalized public cloud offerings.
Concerto Cloud features include:
- Higher security for sensitive data – Beyond adherence to stringent compliance procedures, our customized security services enable you to meet specific industry and regulatory requirements.
- Flexibility for Customizations & Integrations – Concerto offers the ability to tailor your application to meet your organization’s unique needs, control when you upgrade and seamlessly integrate with other public cloud and on-premise solutions.
- Stronger Performance – Concerto fine-tunes each cloud environment for maximum performance in computing pods that include elasticity to meet increased demand as needed. Plus, there are no surprise overages with this feature.
- Application Performance Monitoring – We perform proactive monitoring and maintenance on your infrastructure, which means you can rely on your mission-critical ERP system to be readily available.
- Failover and Redundancy – Our services go beyond regular backups. Concerto clouds feature fully redundant systems so that you can failover to a different data center should disasters arise, as well as aggressive RTO (recovery time) and RPO (recovery point) times.
- Ultimate Control - We manage the cloud while giving you control over your deployment, environment, upgrades and support, including access to our 24/7/365 service portal.
- Pure Quality - Concerto ensures the highest quality and standards for our cloud environments, with strict adherence to ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) standards, including ITIL certification for every team member.
- Support and Uptime – Both our private and hybrid clouds come with a high uptime SLA and 24/7 technical and infrastructure support.
- Guaranteed Uptime – Our ERP platforms come with a 99.99% uptime SLA and 24/7 technical and infrastructure support.
Microsoft Dynamics ERP - Experience Makes all the Difference.
Concerto was founded to provide innovative cloud solutions for Microsoft Dynamics customers and is recognized as Microsoft’s go-to provider for cloud enabling Dynamics AX, GP, NAV, SL as well as their third-party ISV solutions. Find out how Concerto’s experience makes the difference for Microsoft Dynamics ERP
in the cloud.