The Concerto Cloud for Healthcare: Purposefully Built to Meet the Industry’s Unique Requirements
Compromised personal health information (PHI), security concerns and HIPAA compliance often keep healthcare delivery organizations, payers and technology companies from embracing the cloud. Concerto Cloud Services is helping companies across the health and life sciences industry quickly realize the transformational benefits of moving from “cloud caution” to successful adoption with our Concerto Cloud for Healthcare.
The Concerto Cloud for Healthcare is a fully managed hybrid cloud purposefully developed to meet – and even exceed – the strictest requirements for compliance, security and service. Featuring the highest levels of security and service, the cloud also includes built-in HIPAA compliance from the application down through the physical layer and hybrid deployments with integrations across the Concerto private cloud, Microsoft Azure public cloud and on-prem applications.
Modern Healthcare Needs a Modern Cloud
At Concerto, we believe that modern healthcare demands a modern cloud. We built the Concerto Cloud for Healthcare after years of serving customers and partners in the industry. Our goal is to make getting to the cloud easier, solve the unique operational and technology challenges – and most importantly help our customers and partners improve the experience across the entire healthcare spectrum.
Developed by industry, technical and application experts, our cloud frees up healthcare organizations to improve patient care and drive greater innovation instead of managing technology infrastructure. The Concerto Cloud for Healthcare promises:
• Performance – a fully managed cloud experience with 24/7 support and a standard service level agreement (SLA) featuring a 99.99 percent guaranteed uptime. Our non-differentiated uptime is inclusive of all application layers, platform layers and web access.
• Compliance – built-in HIPAA compliance from the application down through the physical layer. Concerto’s on-prem compliance template also ensures all desktops are HIPAA compliant with each startup.
• Security – strict adherence to ITIL protocols, automatic failover to ensure business continuity, advanced protection from Distributed Denial of Service (DDOS) attacks, and single sign-on and multi-factor authentication.
• Hybrid – seamless deployments with connectors between the Concerto private cloud, Microsoft Azure and on-prem applications. Our team of experts can help you evaluate your IT infrastructure and design the best hybrid strategy for your organizational needs.
• Application management – full integration across electronic health records (EHR), enterprise resource planning (ERP), enterprise content management (ECM) and other applications, with a focus on resolving disparate systems.
• Consulting services – an objective assessment of your current technology infrastructure and an actionable strategy to implement a compliant, secure and well-managed cloud.
Want more information on the Concerto Cloud for Healthcare? Connect with one of our experts today.
The Concerto Cloud for Healthcare is also for Partners
Created for channel partners of all types including VARs, ISVs, MSPs, technology providers and application consultants, the Concerto Partner Network gives you a direct and competitive advantage by helping you deliver innovative and reliable healthcare cloud solutions to your customers.
Our cloud enablement services for partners offers a roadmap to moving your healthcare applications to the cloud, as well as a comprehensive program to help you manage operations, accounting, sales and marketing.